||3 years ago|
|android||3 years ago|
|go||3 years ago|
|i18n||3 years ago|
|linux||3 years ago|
|qml||3 years ago|
|windows/tor-0.3.5.7||3 years ago|
|.drone.yml||3 years ago|
|.gitignore||3 years ago|
|LICENSE||3 years ago|
|README.md||3 years ago|
|main.go||3 years ago|
|qml.qrc||3 years ago|
|ui.pro||3 years ago|
Cwtch - UI
This codebase provides a graphical user interface for Desktop and Android for Cwtch: Privacy Preserving Infrastructure for Asynchronous, Decentralized and Metadata Resistant Applications
Cwtch is an experimental concept and prototype. We do not recommend you use Cwtch today if you require secure communication. At least, not yet.
If you discover a security issue, please log an issue above, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compiling & Running
qtdeploy build desktop ./deploy/linux/ui.sh -local -debug 2>&1 | grep -v 'Detected anchors on an item that is managed by a layout.'
The -local and -debug flags are helpful when developing.
We supply an arm-pie version of tor in
android/libs/armeabi-v7a with the name
qtdeploy -docker build android adb install deploy/android/build-debug.apk
- Download and install QT Open Source edition
- Go to My Computer - Right Click on This PC - Advanced System Settings - Environment Variables
- New - QT_DIR = C:\Qt (or wherever you have it installed)
- New - QT_VERSION = 5.12.1 (because I picked 5.12.1)
- Edit the Path Variable and Add C:\Qt\Tools\mingw530_32\bin
- Install MSYS2 (Bash shell for windows)
- Install Go and make sure it's in the PATH, and add your GOPATH/bin to the PATH
- Setup therecipe/qt (instructions https://github.com/therecipe/qt/wiki/Installation-on-Windows)
go get -u -v github.com/therecipe/qt/cmd/...
qtsetup(Can take around an hour?)
If all that is done, then check out cwtch.im/ui and run
qtdeploy in the root of it.
Currently you will need to manually run tor first before running cwtch.im/ui. Use the included tor and torrc file:
tor -f torrc
Translations can be update by runing QT Linguist in the project directory (
linguist) and loading and editing any of the
i18n/translate_*.ts files. To add a new translation, please register the file in qml.qrc. To update translations, run
lupdate ui.pro to update the editable .ts files and when you are done run
lrelease ui.pro to generate the .qm files that are used at runtime.