Very large refactor:
- Broken out Connections and other classes into Protocol
- Integrated Peer with EventBus
A few things that are still weird:
- Status Updates - Currently Peer still has direct function call dependence on Protocol Engine which is how it gets status updates (peer/server connection status) - eventually these should be event bus messages
- Alice/Bob Peer Examples don’t work, these need to be updated to use EventBus
- Peer unit tests are non existent, one nice thing is we can now test a lot more because of the event bus.
Nevertheless, take a look as it likely impacts your integrations. Everything works as is, and the old CwtchPeer interface is mostly respected (I didn’t have to change much of the cli at all - however, other integrations that rely on AIF behavior will be broken, as that is one more area that needs tidying)