This repository contains a mirror of the Swiss Post / Scytl evoting system as it was in February 2019. This code contains multiple cryptographic vulnerabilities and is reproduced here so that such vulnerabilities can be publicly verified. https://git.openprivacy.ca/swiss-post-scytl-disclosure/cheating-proof-transcripts/
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Sarah Jamie Lewis
||4 years ago|
|dependencies||4 years ago|
|documentation||4 years ago|
|source-code||4 years ago|
|LICENSE.md||4 years ago|
|README.md||4 years ago|
- The OEV (Federal Chancellery Ordinance on Electronic Voting) allows the source code to be examined, modified, compiled and executed for ideational purposes. Publication is organized and regulated in line with this idea.
- The published code, including the source code, is the intellectual property of the companies Scytl and Post CH Ltd. The code in question is proprietary and not subject to a free and open source software (FOSS) licence.
- Distributing or publishing the access tools, granting access to third parties and sharing the source code are not permitted.
- Post CH Ltd must be consulted before any findings may be published.
- All feedback regarding vulnerabilities found in the electronic voting solution source code is welcome. All feedback must be reported on the GitLab.com platform as an issue and set to “confidential”. Swiss Post will incorporate the reported vulnerabilities into the development of the system.
Please refer to the Wiki for complementary information as well as a presentation of the published Source Code